Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week Two: Back to the Drawing Board

This week was good towards the development of my partner and I's treatment.  We fixed some more bugs in the story, adding more or less to help develop the story.  In the matter of a day, we had our beat sheet finished.  Although we had to tweak it at school, my partner and I have the same mutual thinking and decisions for this production.  As of today, we began working on our script which proves ease and also difficulty.  A script is easy to write, but when you have to create dialogue based off of the cynical and low key language that makes up the characteristics of film noir.
I'm satisfied with the work we have done, and I am satisfied with out results.  We have plenty of time to work with our scripts, so I have a feeling eventually we can get it down perfect.
It's been hard for me to work though, and I do feel guilty for not being able to process as much information and ideas as usual.  I can only hope a wave of creativity strikes me.  I do apologize to my partner, for having to work with someone who does not have a clear head.

- Note to self: Next week can only get better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment