Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final Crunch

I can't and don't want to say much about my project, but I can say it'll be decent.  I mean throughout production many things went wrong, and I don't expect perfection.  I really just learned after this project that this class shouldn't be taken so seriously, for being a high school class.  I know it's good to, but I really prioritized my life.  I know that now certain aspects may need to come before a passion I have.
I'm just glad we're done, and it's over.  For the most part, everyone was cooperative but we all just probably need a good break from each other, kidding for those who take me seriously, but I think it's time to move on.
Working so many hours on a computer can be laborious, and I think everyone's effort to edit is incredible.  If anyone has something to complain or say about this film, I would understand but ignore any comments.  We have our reasons for our faults and we can admit them.
I just want to move on to the next project.
I'm over talking about this one.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha you just sound exhausted from our project. I do agree that it turned out decently :)

    ReplyDelete